Monday, September 9, 2019

Asia 2019 - Starts in New Jersey

We flew out of DFW last night and are visiting Ravi, Renee and Mummy for a few days in New Jersey. As it's me I've already thought of a few things I didn't bring. Apparently my belt was left in Florida (it doesn't get worn much when we have triple digit temperatures) and I threw away all of my hair brushes (apparently I collect them like I do canisters of taco seasonings and tubs of Vaseline). They were everywhere and now there are none.

We also left our favorite credit card in the airport in Dallas and spent the morning jumping through phone tree hoops in an effort to get it replaced. It may arrive before we leave; it may not. We're good either way.

We took Mummy to a local Italian place for lunch. Always eat Italian when you come to Jersey; you will never be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. You and your hairbrushes! I kept one you left at our house when you visited us, when you were in college! Hope the crcd gets resolved. Safe travels Cousins! Congrats on the empty nest!

    ReplyDelete